If you have difficulty accessing any feature or functionality on this website, please feel free to call us at (7135050250) or email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will work with you to provide the information or item you seek through a communication method that is accessible for you (for example, through telephone support).
We aim to extend genuine hospitality to all guests and visitors of our hotel. Our goal is to make it as effortless as possible for everyone, including people with hearing or vision loss, or any other disability, to access information about our hotel and to book a stay. If you encounter problems learning about our hotel or booking a stay, we encourage you to contact us by telephone or email. Our helpful staff will be delighted to assist you.
You may also contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of this website and related technology platforms.
The Goal of Accessibility for All Customers
At Super 7 Inn, we strive to promote accessibility, diversity, and inclusion. Our goal is to permit our customers to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website and related technology platforms. Whether you are using assistive technologies like a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or switch technology, our goal is to make your use of Super 7 Inn’s website and related technology platforms a successful and enjoyable experience. Super 7 Inn is actively taking steps and devoting resources to promote compliance with all applicable laws and guidelines. We have specific employees whose job duties explicitly include promotion of accessibility and we have engaged outside vendors and consultants to improve the quality and accessibility of our user experience for everyone. We continue to look for ways to improve the customer experience for everyone.
Specific activities of Super 7 Inn is to promote website accessibility include the following:
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA are considered the standard for website accessibility. We test our website and make improvements as measured against the WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards.
- We test with Live-User Audits, which we view as the most accurate test of digital accessibility.
- We engage expert consultants from Accessible360 and have a designated staff member whose assigned purpose is to enhance the accessibility of our website and other technologies.
- Some specific actions we have taken, and continue to take and deploy, include:
- Use of alternative text (alt text) and captions in relation to images, videos and multi-media content.
- Site Structure Use of headings, lists, paragraphs and other formatting features so that guests can more easily use the site with assistive technology.
- Keyboard Only Navigation. Use of functionality that operates through a keyboard interface, without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes.
- Consistent Structure. We aim to create pages, sites and apps with a consistent structure, to ease navigation.
- When choosing colors and site design, we consider the issue of contrast, to promote the accessibility of images and text.